Monday, March 7, 2011

What's my reel? Part 1 and Part 2 + some commercials



     In the business world when you are looking for work you submit your resume or curriculum vitae.  As an actor you need "a reel", head shots and a resume.  My current favorite head shot is the cover shot for this blog.

    Here, I would like to share some of clips of my work.  Above is my reel, draft 2.  In it I feature some still photos of me at work on different projects,  clips from the short films RO SHAM BO, and SPEED DATING and a DISH NETWORK commercial that ran nationally on the DISH NETWORK in 2008 and 2009.

Below is a link to my reel, draft 1.  It features a clip from a Public Service Announcement that I did for Senior Concerns and clips from READERS THEATER TELEVISION, the short film, SPEED DATING and a pilot of a reality TV show, YOU'VE BEEN SERVED!
clips reel draft 1



Here are links to some other clips of my commercials and industrials work:

CARMIND, a car dealership training program
This link will take you to the website where you can spot me in the "Behind the Scenes" video.
http://www.dealersocket.com/departments/training


A Jamba Juice spec commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEL4YBy0YJI

Heinz Catsup

Sober Living by the Sea

Clemmy's Ice Cream #1

Clemmy's Ice Cream #2

No comments:

Post a Comment